Micah’s mother, Tina, has a best friend named Tasha, who has three children named Amanda (the oldest), Kyle (the middle), and Tarah (the youngest), and a dog named Dudder. Tina and Tasha often go walking together for exercise other while Micah sticks around at Tasha’s house sharing his interests with Tarah, who is very impressed with them. One day, Trekker spies on Tina, Tasha, Micah, and Tarah from his computer at his mansion while saying, “Time to put Operation Walk of Doom into action!” Tina and Tasha continue their walk, stopping briefly to rest while chatting with each other. At one point, Tasha taps the ground with her foot while asking, “Something’s off about the ground here. Do you feel that?” Tina taps the ground with her foot until a net suddenly snaps shut on them and lifts them off the ground. Some time later, Micah and Tarah wait for their mothers to arrive home with Tarah worriedly asking, “Where’s mom? She should have been home by now.”
“They’ve probably just decided to walk a little more than usual. Let’s wait it out for a little bit longer.” responded Micah. Time passes and Tina and Tasha still don’t arrive home, gradually raising Micah’s suspicions.
“Yeah, something’s not right here.” said Micah. Tarah walks around her house, calling out for Dudder to no avail while approaching Micah.
“I can’t find Dudder anywhere! Have our moms come back yet?” asked Tarah worriedly.
“I’m afraid they haven’t.” answered Micah. Tarah starts to break down in tears while Micah comforts her and says, “Everything’s going to be ok. I promise. We’re going to find our moms, and Dudder. We just need a plan, and I now where to start. Follow me!” Micah summons his Warp Machine and steps inside with Tarah following, warping to his laboratory while asking his computer to track down Tina, Tasha, and Dudder. The computer quickly shows live footage of Tina, Tasha, and Dudder being held hostage at Trekker’s mansion with Tarah exclaiming, “Mom! Dudder!” Trekker appears on screen and says, “Greetings, children! I see you’ve discovered my latest plan.”
“Why am I not surprised?” asked Micah annoyingly.
“Hang on, mom and Dudder! I’m coming!” says Tarah while rushing back to Micah’s Warp Machine.
“Tarah! Wait!” says Micah while holding out his hand. Trekker summons a warp hole that appears in front of Micah’s Warp Machine, which Tarah inadvertently enters through and disappears.
“What a pushover! Ha ha ha ha!” laughed Trekker.
“You won’t be laughing when I’m through with you, Trekker!” says Micah angrily while heading to the warp hole. Micah enters the warp hole and ends up in a maze with Tarah, who worriedly asks, “What’s going on here? Where are we?”
“Some fantasy world Trekker created to keep us from stopping him. I tried to tell you sooner, but it was already too late. Saving our moms, and Dudder, is not as easy as you think it is.” answered Micah.
“What about your power-ups and inventions?” asked Tarah.
“No use, unfortunately.” answers Micah while putting on his Power Micah Mask. After showing Tarah his transformation failure, Micah demonstrates his attempts to summon his Warp Machine with his Remote, which also fail.
“We’re trapped!” shouts Tarah while crying.
“Calm down, Tarah. We’re not trapped. I go through this all the time. We’re not going to make any progress just by standing around like this, so let’s shake a leg. Stay with me at all times, as these worlds can get pretty dangerous.” says Micah while leading Tarah off into the maze. Micah and Tarah suddenly hear distant barking with Micah asking, “Do you hear that?”
“Yeah! It sounds like a puppy!” answered Tarah.
“Let’s follow our ears.” says Micah while seeking out the bark with Tarah following. The barking gradually gets louder until Micah and Tarah hear it right under their noses with Tarah looking down at the source and sees a white pitbull puppy with brown spots barking at them.
“Petey!” exclaimed Tarah with joy.
“Oh! I remember this little fellow! You, your mom, Amanda, and Kyle dog-sat him.” says Micah while reaching down and petting the puppy.
“Yeah! I sure missed him!” responds Tarah while picking up Petey.
“A pup like him can’t stay here. It’s dangerous.” said Micah.
“Maybe he can sniff out an exit.” said Tarah.
“I don’t know. He might be too young for that, but we can give it a try.” responded Micah. Tarah sets Petey down and says, “Ok, boy! Find the exit!” Petey walks off sniffing the ground while Micah and Tarah follow him. Petey picks up a scent and looks at Micah and Tarah while barking.
“What is it, boy?” asked Tarah. Petey points out the warp hole with Micah saying, “Good boy, Petey! If I had any treats, I’d give you one.”
“That’s a reward we’ll save for later.” responds Tarah while entering the warp hole with Micah and Petey following. Micah, Tarah, and Petey appear in another maze with Petey sniffing out the exit, entering another warp hole and ending up into a third maze with Petey once again sniffing out the warp hole, which he, along with Micah and Tarah, enter and appear in a fourth maze. Micah and Tarah just rinse and repeat with Petey’s help until after leaving the fifth maze when they appear at a stadium with ninjas standing before them, followed by a giant ninja.
“Well, what do we have here?” asked the giant ninja.
“I am Micah, and this is Tarah and Petey. We’re on a mission to rescue our mothers and Tarah’s dog, Dudder.” answers Micah while gesturing to Tarah and Petey.
“Ninjas…attack!” says the giant ninja while pointing at Micah, Tarah, and Petey.
“Attack?! What for?!” exclaimed Tarah.
“To keep you all from reaching Trekker. Ha ha ha!” laughed the giant ninja.
“If you think a battle is going to get you anywhere, you got another thing coming, Mr….” said Micah angrily.
“Ninja Boss. Just Ninja Boss.” responded the giant ninja.
“And these guys?” asks Tarah while gesturing to the surrounding ninjas.
“You can just call them Ninjas.” answered Ninja Boss. Ninja Boss back-flips into the air and disappears as Ninjas circle around Micah, Tarah, and Petey.
“What do we do?” asked Tarah worriedly.
“We’ll have to fight. There’s no other choice.” answered Micah.
“What about Petey? There’s no way he can take on these guys. Not at this size.” asks Tarah while gesturing to Petey.
“I’m sure something will come to my mind at some point.” answered Micah. The Ninjas begin to attack with Micah and Tarah fighting them off while one Ninja swings his sword at Petey, who ducks down and counters the attack by biting the Ninja’s ankle.
“Ow! That hurt!” shouts the Ninja while holding his ankle and hopping on one foot in agony.
“Well, that’s one way to do it.” says Micah while continuing to fight off Ninjas. Micah, Tarah, and Petey all fight off the Ninjas using their wits, causing the Ninjas to retreat and cause the warp hole to appear.
“And that’s our ticket out of here!” says Micah while running towards the warp hole. Along the way, Micah trips over a scabbard dropped by one of the Ninjas, giving him an idea.
“I think I’ve found a way for Petey to fight off predators without using his mouth.” says Micah while modifying the scabbard. Micah adds some hardware to the modified scabbard and straps it onto Petey’s back while saying, “There! That ought to allow Petey to protect himself.”
“What does it do?” asks Tarah while a Ninja approaches from behind her. Micah notices the Ninja and points him out while saying, “Petey, attack!” Petey jumps and spins, facing the Ninja while Micah’s modified scabbard fires out a bone that hits the Ninja in the head, rendering him unconscious.
“Ooohhh!!! Impressive!” said Tarah.
“I’ll build another for Dudder. You never know when he’ll need it.” says Micah while taking the scabbard from the unconscious Ninja. After building his second makeshift Bone Shot, Micah, Tarah, and Petey enter the warp hole and appear at a football field guarded by more Ninjas, who immediately notice the presence of Micah, Tarah, and Petey and immediately attack while Micah, Tarah, and Petey fend them off, making another warp hole appear as the Ninjas retreat. Micah, Tarah, and Petey once again enter the warp hole and appear at another stadium, fighting off more Ninjas and entering the warp hole as it appears, which takes them to a running track that’s also inhabited by Ninjas. The Ninjas attack while Micah, Tarah, and Petey once again fight them off and make the warp hole appear, which they jump into and end up at another running track flooded with lava and Ninja Boss standing before them, surrounded by Ninjas.
“You kids never give up, do you?” asked Ninja Boss.
“Why would we? We have loved ones in grave danger, and if we don’t rescue them, who will?” asked Micah annoyingly.
“Just let them die. Families are such a pain.” responded Ninja Boss.
“How dare you talk about our moms and Dudder like that! You’re going to get it, and get it good! Petey, sic him!” says Tarah angrily while pointing out Ninja Boss. Petey fires a bone at Ninja Boss, who chops away the incoming bone into little pieces with his sword.
“Is that all you got?” asked Ninja Boss tauntingly.
“There’s power in numbers, you know.” responds Micah while posing in a fighting stance.
“Oh, you got that right.” replies Ninja Boss while more Ninjas emerge from behind him.
“Uh, Micah?” asked Tarah.
“They can’t outnumber us. Not like this, anyway. Remember, brain beats brawn.” responded Micah.
“Ninjas, attack!” says Ninja Boss while pointing out Micah, Tarah, and Petey. The Ninjas charge after Micah, Tarah, and Petey, who fend them off while Ninja Boss steps in.
“Must I do everything myself?!” asked Ninja Boss angrily. Ninja Boss punches Micah and Tarah to the ground while tossing Petey aside.
“Watch it, mister! He’s just a pup!” said Tarah angrily.
“Dogs are nothing but trouble! Whose idea was it to label them ‘man’s best friend’, anyway?” responded Ninja Boss. Ninja Boss draws his sword and holds it up above his head, preparing to stab it down on Micah and Tarah.
“Any last words?” asked Ninja Boss.
“Petey, attack!” said Tarah. Petey fires a bone at Ninja Boss, who draws his attention to Petey while saying, “What kind of…” Ninja Boss is hit in the head by the incoming bone, rendering him unconscious while the warp hole appears.
“Look, Tarah! The warp hole!” says Micah while pointing out the warp hole.
“It’s probably going to lead us somewhere else in this stupid fantasy world.” responds Tarah annoyingly while following Micah to the warp hole with Petey. Micah, Tarah, and Petey enter the warp hole and end up at Trekker’s mansion.
“Tarah?” asked Tasha.
“Mom!” says Tarah while running to her mom. Tarah hugs Tasha tight while Tasha asks, “What are you doing here?”
“Trying to save you and Dudder!” answered Tarah.
“By yourself?” asked Tasha.
“No. Micah and Petey are here with me.” answers Tarah while Micah approaches with Petey in his hand and waving.
“I know this is a lot to take in, but we don’t have time to explain. Desperate times call for desperate measures.” says Micah while putting Petey down and attempting to free Tasha. Trekker suddenly emerges from an area of darkness inside the mansion behind Micah and Tarah, grabbing and pulling them away from their mothers.
“What are you kids doing here?! How did you get out of my worlds?!” asked Trekker angrily.
“None of your beeswax, Trekker! Courage, bravery, and determination always prevail!” responded Micah angrily.
“Yeah! So, let our moms go, you meanie!” said Tarah angrily.
“I don’t think so!” responds Trekker angrily while throwing Micah and Tarah on the ground.
“Petey, attack!” said Tarah.
“Guess again, you broken bolt.” says Trekker while pointing out Petey, who is being held hostage by Trekker Jr. Trekker Jr. removes the Bone Shot from Petey and locks him in a cage with Trekker saying, “You broken bolts were never meant to make it back!” Trekker summons a warp hole and carries Micah and Tarah to it while continuing, “Now, get back in my worlds and stay there!”
“Haven’t you forgotten, Trekker?” taunted Micah.
“Forgotten what?” asked Trekker.
“The heroes are always one step ahead.” answers Micah while pulling out his Power Micah Mask. Micah quickly turns himself into Power Micah and breaks free of Trekker’s grip, lassoing Tarah with his Fire Whip and places her beside him.
“Thanks, Micah. I mean, Power Micah!” said Tarah.
“You can call me ‘Micah’ if you want. It’s obvious that I’m still me.” responded Micah. Trekker runs toward Micah and Tarah while Micah flies up into the air carrying Tarah, dropping her on Trekker’s head.
“What do I look like?! A trampoline?!” asks Trekker angrily while rubbing his head. A bone suddenly hits Trekker in the head, rendering him unconscious with Micah asking, “A bone? But how?” Micah and Tarah draw their attention to their mothers, who see Dudder out of his cage and wearing the second Bone Shot Micah made earlier.
“Dudder! You’re out of your cage!” says Tarah while running towards Dudder. Tarah picks up and embraces Dudder while Micah approaches in a state of confusion.
“I’m so confused. How did Dudder get out of his cage?” asks Micah while observing the cage.
“I can provide some clarity on that.” said a distant voice. Micah and Tarah draw their attention to the source and see Wesley standing before them.
“I’ve been watching you guys the whole time. I thought you might need a hand.” continued Wesley.
“You came at the perfect time, buddy. Not even a simple ‘thank you’ is enough for me to express my gratitude.” responded Micah.
“No thanks are necessary. I saw an hour of need and just had to act.” replied Wesley.
“Wait! What about Trekker Jr.? He’s sure to come stop us anytime!” asked Tarah.
“Oh! I forgot about him!” responds Micah flabbergasted while slapping his forehead.
“Lucky for you two, I was one step ahead.” replies Wesley while smirking up at Trekker Jr.’s bedroom door. Locked in his room, Trekker Jr. pounds on the door repeatedly while shouting, “Let me out! Anyone!”
“Well, Tarah. I think now’s our chance to rescue our moms, and Petey.” said Micah.
“You said it!” responds Tarah while following Micah.
“Anything else I can help with?” asked Wesley.
“You can free Petey if you want.” answers Tarah while pointing out Petey.
“Done!” responds Wesley while approaching Petey. Micah and Tarah free their mothers while Wesley frees Petey, carrying him to Micah and Tarah.
“This was very dangerous, Tarah. You’re not old enough to do these kinds of things.” said Tasha.
“I know. I just couldn’t help myself. I don’t know what I’d do without you. I’m sorry.” responded Tarah.
“Don’t worry about it. What’s important is, nothing happened to you. Just promise me you won’t do this again until you’re older. Or, at least, become more experienced.” replied Tasha.
“I promise.” says Tarah while hugging Tasha. Tarah and Tasha both look at Micah afterwards with Tasha saying, “Thank you, Micah, for looking after Tarah.”
“Hey! She couldn’t travel alone. She needed someone to back her up.” responded Micah.
“I’m glad it was you.” replied Tasha.
“You are always saving the day. So, you fit the bill.” said Tina.
“Can we go home already?” asked Tarah.
“Ready when you are, Tarah!” responded Micah. Wesley hands Petey to Tasha while Tarah picks up Dudder with Micah leading everyone to Trekker’s Warp Machine. Micah, Wesley, Tarah, Tina, Tasha, and Dudder all make it home safe and sound while Petey gets reunited with his owner.
The End
No comments:
Post a Comment